Thursday, April 11, 2013

Spring and Flashback Friday


F21 top and earrings, Old Navy shorts, Nine West heels, Lazaro clutch

The hubs and I got to have a date night last week. We were invited out to dinner for one of my friend's 30th birthday. Sitting across from her at the restaurant, I couldn't believe that I have known her for almost half of her life. It's really fun to think back on all the times we have shared together. Like she told me, we know a lot about one another. 

I find it hard to believe that I will be thirty-three this summer. When I was a kid, thirty seemed so old to me. Oh, how young and silly I was. Thirty is young. Forty is young. Fifty is young. I think that I will never feel old because no matter what age I am, I will always feel like a kid. 





Here is my post from one year ago today:


Read post here

I've forgotten how much I like to put together outfit sets! It's a great way to get your creative juices flowing if you haven't already tried it. Also, before I make any online purchases, I play around with different combinations to see what the clothing would look like with shoes and other accessories. If that doesn't fuel your passion to shop, I don't know what will. Don't tell my husband; thanks.


Have a fabulous weekend!