Thursday, April 18, 2013

Print Mix and Flashback Friday

Worthington top via JCP, F21 shorts and jewelry, Shoedazzle wedges c/o (here), Francesca's clutch

I'd like to apologize once more for the glaringly bright white legs. Wow. It seems like every year spring suddenly arrives and my prepping (exercise/tanning) seems to fall by the wayside. I could at least use a little self-tanner. I've never tried a spray tan before. Any of you have luck with that?





I mentioned before in this post that I was starting to get a little braver where mixed prints were concerned. I know I might be a little slow to jump on a trend but that's okay. I'm not trying to win any trend awards. I say just try things when they feel comfortable and don't feel like you have to jump on a trend right away (or even at all).

Here is my post from one year ago today:

Read post here
I think these might be two of my favorite looks that I have put together. I want to recreate these looks since spring is finally here!


Have a great Friday and an even better weekend!