Monday, May 7, 2012

Color Block

F21 blouse, F21 leather-like shorts, Topshop sandals, F21 jewelry,
Essie's 'Orange! It's Obvious' polish

We went to the boardwalk on Saturday to watch the girls that I teach perform. A few weeks back, I thought I might have to dance in one girl's spot because she had her senior prom that same evening. Fortunately, she was able to perform (she still made it to her prom), and I got to watch them dance.



Color blocking is one of my favorite trends right now. I first wore these shorts here with a bright yellow blouse, so putting this bright pink top with the same bright blue shorts was an easy decision. Of course, wearing leather-like shorts in 90 degree weather isn't the smartest thing and I wouldn't recommend it unless you are planning on being inside.


My blog also got a new look this weekend. I am so happy with it! What do you guys think?