Thursday, May 10, 2012

Color Blocking

Color Blocking

Since color has been so popular lately, I thought that I would put together two color blocked looks: one with just a few pops of color and then one with multiple colors.

The first look incorporates just a few touches of pink for those of you who don't want to look like Rainbow Brite. If the pink sandals are a bit much, then you can always add a nude wedge to tone down the look. 

The second look is a bit more bold yet still perfect for summer. I added three colors to this look to make it a bit more exciting. I kept the bag and the shoes in the same color family because I need a little consistency in my looks.

I love these looks and would wear both of them for sure. Which look is more your style?

Have a great day and don't forget to like my facebook page!