Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Summer Destination

Summer Destination
(Click here for details)


My good friend Katie over at The Catholic Wife was the first to respond when I came up with the idea of creating outfit sets inspired by the summer vacation plans of my readers. Her family lives in Nebraska so she will soon be making the long drive from Louisiana with her husband and two little boys. (Our toddlers are buddies and our almost 8 month old boys are sure to be friends as well.)

I created two looks that would be appropriate for hanging out with friends and family. Wearing sandals is a must in the summer. Especially when you plan to be outdoors chasing your little boy around. (Of course, she could just make her husband do the chasing while she sits and relaxes....right Katie?)

I created the second look for a lunch date with friends. Wearing jeans shouldn't be too hot, as long as the lunch date happens indoors. Bright colors in the top, jeans, belt, and shoes guarantee that this lunch date look is a stylish one.



Summer Destination 2
(Click here for details)


Of course, no trip would be complete without at least one date night. I know my girl loves navy and yellow so I couldn't resist putting together a look with those colors.

It was fun coming up with outfit ideas for my friend. If you are interested in having me put together an outfit inspired by your upcoming summer vacation destination, hurry and email me!

'Like' my facebook page today to stay updated on everything going on at Fashion and Beauty Finds!