Friday, May 4, 2012

Your Look: Dinner Date

Your Look: Dinner Date
(Click on picture for details)


It's finally Friday and I can't think of anything better than going on a date with my husband. Of course our date isn't until tomorrow, but that didn't stop me from putting together a date night look that I adore. The more I look at it, the more I want all of the pieces. I suppose that is the life of a fashion blogger!

As I have mentioned before, I tend to be a minimalist when it comes to accessories. (This has only been a recent revelation of mine.) I loved this Zara clutch with an attached bracelet and thought it was brilliant to combine the two. Of course the worrier in me would be paranoid the whole evening about being mugged.  I can imagine some thug dragging me down the street by my clutch. Chances are that won't happen though...

I hope you guys have a great weekend! I plan on doing some reading, a couple of DIY projects (they will show up as posts if they turn out cute), and of course my date night tomorrow. Don't forget to like my facebook page!