Sunday, May 18, 2014

On The Go

Francesca's top (option), Seven jeans (option), ShoeDazzle heels (option), F21 earrings, blazer (option here and here), & spiked bracelet (option), How Gorgeous necklace (here), nails: Essie's Mint Candy Apple (here)
Michael Kors bag (option), sunglasses (here), hair bow from a greeting card

It seems like I've been constantly on the go the past few weeks. Not that I mind; I like staying busy. On Saturday we went to Mass as usual and then my MIL took the two older boys for the rest of the weekend. I got to go by myself to Target that night. It was bliss, let me tell you. I got to linger in the cosmetics section longer than I normally would with my two little wild boys hanging out of the cart. (Last time I went through one of the aisles in the make-up section with my two year old, I ended up with some foundation in my cart that I had not picked up).






I hope you had a great weekend! Be on the lookout for more jewelry giveaways in the near future from my online shop

P.S. - I just started using my Instagram account. Find me at @amyshaughnessy1!