Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Skin Savers

I tend to blog mostly about fashion but since my blog is called Fashion and Beauty Finds, perhaps I should throw in a beauty post here and there. ;)

Recently I've started to feel old and haggard. No, really. It could be that my birthday is fast approaching. It could be that the kids I teach who are graduating from high school this year were just infants when I was about 17 or 18. Yikes. Or it could be that I'm old enough to have kids of my own... And I have three. Whatever it is, my skin is starting to show the signs of aging.

                        




But seriously, there are a few things that I have been doing to counteract the signs of aging. Like using these products:

Serum, moisturizer, brush

A Clarisonic has not been in my budget so I opted for the Olay Pro-X. It only cost $30 and has been a skin life saver! My skin was feeling rough and looking uneven (even though I exfoliate with a cream once a week). Using this every night has made all the difference. My skin feels baby soft and my complexion looks so much better. If a Clarisonic is not in your budget, make a point of getting one of these brushes. Trust me, you will wonder what you did without it!

I've also been using the L'Oreal Youth Code texture perfector serum and moisturizer. I use the serum in the morning and night and the moisturizer just at night. I think the combination of this serum, moisturizer, and brush have worked wonders. Let me know if you try them and what you think!

* When I looked online at the time of writing this post, it looked like if you bought 2 L'Oreal products (specifically these two) you would get a free $5 Target gift card. Check with your local store and see if they are running that promotion. You could use the $5 toward the brush!

Have a great day!