Monday, May 19, 2014

Bright Basics

I think every woman should have a bright basic top in her wardrobe. My favorite color by far is black and I love all black but I still wear bright, bold colors on occasion.

I've worn my favorite Forever 21 pink top countless ways but was just thinking that I don't own a bright orange top. I've put together two looks, a casual and a dressy look that are both very much my style.


Just because an outfit is casual, doesn't mean that it has to be jeans. A skirt in a fun print is perfect with flat sandals for a cute, causal vibe.

Dressed Up
Top, earrings, bag, heels, skirt

A long pencil skirt that hits right at the knee or just below it looks great with a pair of heels for a dressed up look. Picking a pair of shoes with perforated leather adds a hint of modern to this look.

How do you like to style a basic bright blouse?