Sunday, September 22, 2013

Easy Look

ASOS maternity dress (here), Wallis c/o blazer (here), Outrage Fashion c/o clutch (here), Zara flats (here), Charming Charlie jewelry, sunglasses (here)

I took these pictures a couple of weeks ago so my tummy isn't as big here as it is in real life. This is a maternity dress but I'm hoping that I will still be able to wear it much later after the baby comes. The only problem is that everything is just always bigger when you aren't pregnant but maybe wearing a jacket or blazer over dresses, such as this one, will help disguise any bagginess. 

In other news, the Pilates training is going great. I'm starting to feel a little more comfortable with the exercises and am looking forward to teaching eventually. Things at the dance studio are starting to get busy as we have a performance coming up in the next few weeks and we also have a huge Christmas show to prepare for.

I could also use prayers for two family members who aren't doing so well right now. I hope you are all doing great! Thanks for your support!