Monday, September 2, 2013

Easy Sophistication

I've stayed away from the loafer trend for a while now because I remember wearing them in middle school with my hideous school uniform. Fortunately, fashion has come a long way since the '90s and there are plenty of cute loafer options to choose from.

Loafers
From top clockwise: mustard flats, nude with gold buckle, white with tassel, blue suede,  metallic tassel with heel,
two-toned, center metallic tassel

All of these are great options for this fall and winter that can add a bit of ease to your look. You can wear them with boyfriend jeans, skinny jeans, skirts, dresses, etc. If you are struggling with ideas on how to style this shoe for the fall, check out a few images that I found on pinterest. To see more fashion inspiration, you can follow me here.

Left/Right (no source)

No source found on pinterest for images

What is your favorite way to wear loafers?