Thursday, September 5, 2013

Black and White

F21 blouse, Zara jacket, Seven jeans, C Label shoes via DSW (here), Outrage Fashion c/o clutch (here), sunglasses (here)

These past few weeks have been busy. My mom came to visit and I got a surprise visit from my brother who has been living in Florida for a long time. The past week and a half was such a great time to catch up with both of them and I even took a trip to see my sister and my niece. I haven't been able to catch up with my blog reading but I hope to do that over the next week. 

I found this jacket on mega sale at Zara a few weeks ago and thought it would be the perfect piece for my closet this winter. It's more like an oversize blazer, which is more my style than a heavy winter coat. I already have countless ways in my mind to wear this jacket and can't wait to style it more ways.



I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!