Thursday, March 20, 2014

Matchy

F21 sweater, bag, earrings, and sunglasses, Loved by Heidi Klum maternity jeans, BCBGeneration heels, How Gorgeous necklace (opening soon)

I tried to be smart about the things that I purchased while I was pregnant. I bought a few bags, sunglasses, a jacket, and a couple of shirts. (I did buy a swimsuit when I was 8 months pregnant and I'm crossing my fingers that it will fit this summer). I pretty much know my size in tops and jackets when it comes to Forever 21 so I knew I would be safe to buy this sweater a few months ago. I have one in yellow and it is such a versatile piece.



Normally I like to wear either all black, or mix colors together. It's been a long time since I've done just one color so I thought it would be fun to match my nails, sweater, and glasses together. 

Have a great weekend!