Monday, March 24, 2014

Layered

H&M striped tee, F21 tee, I Heart Ronson skirt via JCPenney, ShoeDazzle c/o shoes, Outrage Fashion c/o clutch,
How Gorgeous necklace (opening soon)

It's funny how before I got pregnant I thought I had nothing to wear. I thought I had exhausted every item in my closet and could not come up with any new combinations. After many months of not wearing my regular clothes, suddenly I can come up with new combos. Or maybe I've already worn this and just can't remember. That's a very strong possibility!





Can I just say that I missed blogging? It was nice to have a break, even if it was a long one, but I'm glad to be back. 

I started teaching pilates again and that was nice. I'll start dance back next week and I can't wait. I've missed my girls and I've missed dancing as well. I hope you all have a wonderful week!