Sunday, July 28, 2013

Birthday

Francesca's blazer (similar), Club L top via ASOS, F21 shorts (similar), bracelets, and earrings, Worthington wedges via JCP, Steve Madden clutch, Lilac Bijoux c/o necklace (here)

Saturday my husband and I went out to our favorite restaurant to celebrate my birthday and our anniversary. Since we got married so close to my birthday, we usually roll both celebrations into one. I can't believe that 1) I am thirty-three today, and 2) we have been married for six years.

I had a hard time picking something to wear. It was sort of last minute (which is normally terrible for me when I'm trying to decide what to wear), and 25% of my wardrobe has already been eliminated. No more pencil skirts, and a few pairs of pants are already too tight. Thank goodness for the ASOS maternity section. I've picked out a couple of super cute things and they are on their way as we speak. If any of you ladies are expecting, you have to check out their maternity section. They really have the cutest stuff!



I'm loving my new Lilac Bijoux necklace too. It was the perfect piece to dress up this simple look. I hope you all have a great day!