Thursday, July 18, 2013

Loving Black and White

(Read posts here and here)

Well, since the past two weeks have been nothing but black and white around here, I thought I would post all of those looks together, plus a few extra old ones. These are only a few of the black and white looks that I have worn on this blog. Stay tuned for some color next week. I promise!

(Read full posts here and here)

(Read full posts here and here)

(Read full posts here and here)

I've been a little out of it for the past week or so. I came down with probably the worst cold of my life (still recovering) and I have been a little frantic this week trying to choreograph a new dance for a dance intensive next week. I had one all planned out (minus the ending) and suddenly hated the whole thing. So on Monday, I scoured through my iPod looking for new inspiration. I found a song (a six minute one... why do I do these things to myself?) and am happy to say that I only have a few more eight counts and I'm done. Whew. Have a great weekend everyone!