Thursday, June 6, 2013

Texturized


A.N.A blouse via JCP (here), Old Navy vest (similar), Zara skirt and clutch (similar), New York Transit heels, F21 spiked bracelet, necklace, and earrings

I can't believe the multiple ways that I have worn this skirt. When I first bought it, the only option I could think to go with it was a white blouse. You can see the numerous ways I have worn it here, here, and here. Every time I think I have exhausted my resources to create outfits around this skirt, I come up with another one. We will see if this is the last time!

I also decided to mix a few textures together in this outfit. A suede skirt, sequin clutch, and snakeskin shoes mixed together add a little visual interest to this look. Not only is pattern mixing a clever way to make your outfit exciting, texture mixing is a subtle way to give your look a little extra impact.




Have a great weekend!