Thursday, March 14, 2013

Think Pink and Flashback Friday


H&M top and jeans, F21 blazer and earrings, Shoedazzle heels (here), Aldo clutch, sunglasses (here), Charming Charlie
necklace, belt from TJMaxx

I've come to the conclusion that I am obsessed with blazers. They end up in just about every outfit post that I do these days. I'm actually wondering how I will be able to be separated from them in the summer. Whatever will I do? Until then, I've decided that I need a yellow and a blue one to get me by until the heat rolls in. 


This week I've entertained myself by going back through some of my old posts. As painful as it can be to see some of the bad posts I've done (come on, we've all done one or two that we haven't loved!) it is fun to see how I have changed, hopefully for the better.

Here is the post from one year ago today. Brace yourselves.

Read post here
Posing was not natural so the obvious thing for me to do was to hold up the pole with my hand and stare at the ground. I'm not perfect now by any means but I sure hope that I have improved from this! 

Also, a big thank you to Kati at Glitz and Gold for the feature. I stumbled upon her blog not too long ago and was instantly impressed with the professional layout and pictures. Check out this post she did on mixing prints. 

* If you are a new follower, please follow via Bloglovin' as Google Reader is being shut down. Thanks! Have a great weekend!