Monday, March 25, 2013

Sophisticated Fringe

Francesca's blouse and clutch, Mossimo chambray shirt, Zara blazer, skirt and heels, Old Navy glasses, gifted earrings

Well, if you haven't tired of me wearing this fringe skirt already, here is another post. When I bought this skirt, I only envisioned it with a white blouse. Thanks to blogging, I've gotten a little better about stretching my wardrobe and coming up with more creative combinations. I *think* I might have reached the limit for this skirt but I could be wrong...





If you are new to the blog, there is proof here, here, and here that I am a bit obsessed with this skirt.

Don't forget to enter the $50 Sephora giveaway here. Also, don't forget about the Top Three link-up happening this Friday. Create a post with your top three looks from March and join the link-up party! You can see how one works here. Have a great day!

* I'm still planning on the regular casual Wednesday link-up for tomorrow. Can't wait to see what you come up with!