Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Double Shimmer

H&M blouse, MNG by Mango skirt, Nine West heels, F21 necklace and bangle, Charming
Charlie cuff, Francesca's earrings, Zara clutch

Sometimes wearing one shimmery piece isn't enough. I've worn a variation of this outfit before (here) but decided to add a different skirt and change my hair up a bit. I still liked the idea of wearing my gold collar necklace over the buttoned up blouse so I kept that element.


My husband asked me if I ever wore the same outfit twice on my blog. My answer would be no (at least not on purpose). Part of the challenge of being a fashion blogger is re-working the pieces you have without having to shop all the time. Of course it would be easy to put a brand new outfit on the blog every day consisting of brand new items, but I have neither the money nor the time to shop that much. (I won't lie; I wouldn't be upset if I did though!)



Don't forget to get your Top Three post ready for tomorrow's link-up. See Monday's post for specific instructions. Have a great day!