Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Gabriel


I can't believe it has been a year since my sweet little Gabey baby was born. I remember going to the hospital and was so petrified of the delivery. I actually had a breakdown in the hospital room as soon as we got there. A nurse walked in and I was crying. She asked what was wrong and I told her how petrified I was. She asked if it was my first baby and I said no, that it was my second. I think she was probably wondering why I was so scared if I had done it before!

My sweet little guy came at 2:03 and was the cutest baby (besides his older brother, of course.) I thank God every single day for both of my boys and feel so lucky that I was chosen to be their mom.

Here are just a few of my favorite pictures from the past year and from his party.





My favorite picture of all time:


Since Gabriel loves to eat, we thought we would do a 'chef' party. I found invitations with a little chef holding a pizza so we decided to do a pizza party. We let the toddlers make their own pizzas while the adults ate ready-made pizza. 


I made flower pom poms and hung them throughout the house. They are so easy. If you are interested, I can do a tutorial in a future post. I also hung pictures of Gabriel next to the pom poms for a little more visual interest. 



My brilliant cousin made his birthday cake. I was so impressed!



Happy birthday angel boy!