I'm one of those girls, who always overpack, but in the last year or two I've been better at packing, when I'm travelling. I'm going to London on Wednesday and I'm packing tomorrow, so I'll try to take some pics of what I'll be taking with me. Untill then, here's a few packing tips I always use, when I'm heading off.
- Choose pieces that you can mix and match ( I always pack colors like black, nude and grey, so that I can easily mix them together and also mix them with whatever new buyings you'll do)
- Make a list of the outfits you'll wear each day - It's also a great idea to take photos of each set.
- Put the heavy items on the bottom and lighter items on top and roll things together.
- Fill out all the small gaps with socks, scarfs, underwear etc.
- Choose one pair of flats shoes and one pair of heels (if it's winter wear your boots on the plane)
- Make sure there's some space left for all the things you'll bring back!
Hope you can use some of my packing tips :)
Untill tomorrow xoxo