Monday, February 4, 2013

Sandal Season

sandalseason
(Click picture to shop)

It's hard to believe that spring is just around the corner. We have had a very mild winter (as usual) and have experienced several days in the 70s for the past few weeks. With warm weather on my mind, I can't help but start thinking about all of the new, fun sandals that I want to add to my wardrobe.

Of course with fun sandals comes fun pedicures. I've painted my nails dark one last time for winter but next week it is nothing but bright colors from then until fall!

sandalseason1
(Click here to shop)

I'm sure I won't wear bright sandals every single day, so neutral sandals are a must every now and then. The great thing about a neutral sandal is that it makes the perfect backdrop for any color you decide to paint your toes.

sandalseason2
(Click here to shop)



sandalseason3
(Click here to shop)


Have a great day!