Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Chic for Cheap

under
(Click picture for item details)

When it comes to shopping, I try my best to find reasonably priced items. With such inexpensive and fashionable places to shop like Forever 21, JCPenney, and Target (to name just a few), every woman can look great for low prices. For all of you budget-conscious women, I've put together a few outfits that are trendy and priced extremely well.

under1
(Click here for item details)

You don't have to shell out a lot of money or buy designer pieces to be in style. You also no longer have to hunt through racks in stores to find cute pieces. As a busy mom and part-time dance teacher, I really don't have time to spend hours shopping. I love popping into a store and immediately seeing cute things at affordable prices.