Thursday, August 18, 2011

25 THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME!

1: I am an only child
2: I am a convert to Islam
3: I am a youth worker with a passion for fashion and interior design
4: I'm pretty shy
5: I was a tomboy up until I was 18
6: I'm getting married and moving to London in a year
7: I watch 2 episodes (at least) of Friends every night
8: Jewelry and nail polish are my obessions
9: I fall asleep in 2 minutes
10: I don't like Facebook
11: I prefer to write letters, not emails
12: I love Somalian food
13: I am addicted to Coca Cola
14: The first thing I do when I get up in the morning is turning on my computer
15: My favorite singer is Lauren Hill
16: I'm not really social
17: I am a romantic and in love with love
18: I'm obsessed with the Kardashian's style
19: Family means the world to me
20: I will rather make other people happy than myself
21: My favorite kinds of shoes are ballerina shoes 
22: I will choose gold over silver any day
23: I use glasses, but mostly I wear contacts
24: I love the smell of newly mowed grass
25: I don't like to text. I'd rather talk on the phone

Now...Tell me 25 things I don't know about you.