Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Winter Coats!



I never wear a coat if possible. I don't like walking into a building with a huge coat that I will burn up in as soon as I set foot inside. I also don't like to carry it around with me either. Sometimes, however, you just HAVE to have a coat.

Lucky for me, I found a fabulous coat at Ann Taylor Loft this week that I don't mind wearing at all!

I love this classic coat. It is a nice deep eggplant color that I will be able to wear with browns, nudes and blush color clothes.

The picture (left) shows how it looked when it was hanging in the store on the hanger. However, when I got home and looked at it a little closer, I was excited to see that when buttoned all the way up, it changes the tone from a classic coat to a coat with a military vibe.

I did get the last (regular) one in the Shreveport store...But, they can order them for you if you absolutely love it. I believe they did have a couple in their petite section for those of you that wear a petite.

Also, Ann Taylor has 40 % off everything in their store right now. If you open a Loft credit card, you can receive an extra 15% off of your total purchase. Happy shopping!